FDA Approved Finger Portable Pulse Oximeter used to Spot Check SpO2 & Monitor Blood Oxygen Saturation. Batteries, LED Display
1. Display Mode:Red LED display;
2. Easy operation: Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption;
3. Display content: SpO2 value , Pulse rate value , bar graph, battery voltage display;
4. voltage indication: voltage indicator always appears;
5. Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 8 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
6. SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
7. PR Measuring Range:30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
8. Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±3%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
9. Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
10. Power Consumption: less than 25mA
Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2 Battery working hour: The minimum continually work time is 24 hours ,theoretical number is 30 hours.
11. Safety Type: Interior Battery,BF Type
12. Physical Identity
Dimension: 62(L) × 35(W) × 31(H) mmWeight: About 50g (with the batteries)
Finger Pulse Oximeter other models: